Derek Schreiber Presents:
Newly Built Contemporary Glen Park Masterpiece - $2,749,000
A statement in modern design and construction, this industrial chic newly built home has been designed with attention to detail and top-of-the line materials and finishes throughout. Featuring a dramatic steel and glass staircase connecting all levels, this custom built high-tech home offers an expansive open floor plan on the main level with walk-out terrace, luxurious modern bathrooms, and beautiful fixtures, finishes and lighting throughout.
Complete with 3 outdoor view terraces, a stunning pano-view roof top terrace and landscaped garden, this home provides unparalleled indoor/outdoor living rarely seen in San Francisco. This home is conveniently located, just steps to Glen Park Village, Bart, and easy access to freeways.
- Designed by local SF designer, Felipe Rodriguez of Spaces
- Newly built high-tech home featuring 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- Unparalleled indoor/outdoor living with 3 walk-out view terraces plus a stunning panoramic view roof-top terrace
- European-style fixtures and designer lighting throughout
- Custom dramatic steel and glass staircase connecting all levels
- Expansive open kitchen with Thermador appliances, Caesarstone counters and beautifully crafted custom cabinetry
- Luxurious modern bathrooms including two master baths with custom cabinetry, marble and porcelain tile, Caesarstone, Grohe and Fortis fixtures
- Stunning top floor master suite, or media/entertaining room, featuring a walk-in closet, wet bar, and 2 walk-out view terraces and pano-view roof terrace
- Wrap-around catwalk from bedrooms to beautifully landscaped garden
- Wired for AV + HD bundle, ethernet, A+V intercom
- Built-in indoor and outdoor speakers
- Pre-wired for Sonos
- Wide-planked hardwood flooring throughout
- Custom built closets
- Laundry room with built-in sink and storage
- 2 fireplaces; one in living room and one in master bedroom
- Floor-to-ceiling built-in wine cooler + wine storage
- 2-car side-by-side garage and storage with interior access to main level
- And much more...
Homes for sale in Glen Park have a unique, historical charm. Perhaps the last "Undiscovered" neighborhood in San Francisco is Glen Park, a compact neighborhood of Victorian Era cottages, and California Bungalows. Tucked below the steep, wild slopes of Glen Canyon, with its open vistas, the homes here feel almost like an urban village.
Glen Park has its own library, hardware store, favorite greasy spoon, and dry cleaner. The retailers along Diamond, Bosworth, and Chenery streets are mainly Mom and Pop. Of course, since this is part of San Francisco, there are coffee shops, bakeries, and fine food merchants. Ethnic cuisine runs the gamut from Le Pettit Laurent Bistrot Francais, and Osha Thai Cafe to La Corneta Taqueria. Newcomers to the neighborhood should visit the independent bookstore, Bird & Becket Books and Records that specializes in the history and culture of San Francisco.
Glen Park City Park offers 70 acres of urban recreation. 63 acres are designated as an undeveloped "Natural Area" where hawks and owls nest among the rock outcrops, which local climbers call the best bouldering in the city. Developed facilities include a community recreation center, ball fields and tennis courts, and playgrounds for kids.
For those working in downtown San Francisco, the BART Station at Bosworth Street is within walking distance, as is the J-Church MUNI trolley. The on-ramp to Interstate 280 makes for a rapid commute to Silicon Valley and easy access to HWY 1 and the Pacific beaches to the South.